bioidentical hormones

The male body is resilient and it works efficiently when given the right components. On the cellular level, the hormone testosterone helps the body operate as expected. Low testosterone, or “Low T”, issues include a number of outward symptoms and over time, can be the cause of many physical issues. Men have an ongoing drop in their testosterone levels from their 20s onwards. As the testosterone drops noticeably in the 40s into the 50s, doctors have started referring to this as “andropause” – rather, the male equivalent to menopause.

LEARN MORE ABOUT HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY (HRT) FOR MEN

With appropriate lab testing, we can help you identify the specific cause of your symptoms and design a treatment plan that best suits you as an individual. The key to your optimal health is balancing hormones at the ideal levels, adding high-quality nutraceuticals, and adopting a healthy diet. We can help you feel better than you ever dreamed possible at any age!

HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY (HRT) FOR MEN TREATMENT PLANS

  • Initial consultation and ongoing consultation with your Optimal Bio Care team, led by Dr. Brannon
  • Comprehensive lab testing to determine the type and severity of the adrenal disorder
  • Prescriptions for replacement hormones or other medications you may require
  • Recommendations for a proper diet to best address your individual needs
  • The best possible supplements for the patient’s condition will be recommended
  • Detox information to clean and heal the body from the inside out


BIOIDENTICAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY (BHRT) PELLETS

BHRT PelletAt Optimal Bio, pellets are the preferred method of hormone replacement delivery. Over the years, Optimal Bio has worked with compounding pharmaceutical companies to produce the purest pellets possible. Small pellets, roughly the size of a grain of rice, are placed in fatty tissue of the buttocks or lower back area. The pellets can deliver a dose of either testosterone for men, or testosterone/estrogen for women. To develop the pellet we are using for men, we use organic yams as the precursor to the testosterone. The  BHRT pellet is 99.5% pure yam-hormone. The other 0.5% is composed of stearic acid acts as a lubricant, holding the pellet together in its proper form. (It is important to note that this stearic acid is not absorbed at all into your system.) If the pellet had been too hard it wouldn’t dissolve properly. If the pellet had been too soft, however, it would have disintegrated in the body. The ratio that we currently use is the best possible pellet for our purposes. Additionally, each BHRT pellet implant lasts for several months and provides a substantial and stable release of hormones into the body.

The symptoms of hormonal imbalance in men vary depending on which hormones are involved:

  •  Loss of muscle mass and tone
  • Weight gain
  • Loss of energy
  • Decreased sex drive
  • Depression
  • Libido
  • Lack of motivation
  • Fatigue
  • Loss of energy
  • Poor concentration
  • Anxiety
  • Irritability
  • Loss of confidence
  • High Cholesterol/Triglycerides
  • Diabetes
  • Hypertension
  • Weight gain around the waist
  • Weight gain in spite of exercise
  • Decreased nocturnal erections
  • Erectile dysfunction (ED)
  • Stroke
  • Irregular heartbeat
  • Depression
  • Arthritis
  • Heart attack

Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for Men testing and treatments are provided at all Optimal Bio locations.

Schedule a Consult Today!

Schedule An Appointment

    VIEW OUR 6 LOCATIONS

    Find an expert in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) near you.