fbpx

HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY FOR MEN

Optimal Bio provides experienced hormone therapies for men to give you the solutions you need to live a more balanced life.

Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men

Optimal Bio provides experienced hormone therapies for both men and women to give you the solutions you need to live a more balanced life.

SYMPTOMS

  •  Loss of muscle mass and tone
  • Weight gain
  • Loss of energy
  • Decreased sex drive
  • Depression
  • Libido
  • Lack of motivation
  • Fatigue
  • Loss of energy
  • Poor concentration
  • Anxiety
  • Irritability
  • Loss of confidence
  • High Cholesterol/Triglycerides
  • Diabetes
  • Hypertension
  • Weight gain around the waist
  • Weight gain in spite of exercise
  • Decreased nocturnal erections
  • Erectile dysfunction (ED)
  • Stroke

Bioidentical Hormone Pellets

 At Optimal Bio, pellets are the preferred method of hormone replacement delivery. Small pellets, roughly the size of a grain of rice, are placed in fatty tissue of the buttocks or lower back area. To develop the pellet we are using for men, we use organic yams as the precursor to the testosterone. The pellet is 99.5% pure yam-hormone. The other 0.5% is composed of stearic acid acts as a lubricant, holding the pellet together in its proper form. (It is important to note that this stearic acid is not absorbed at all into your system.) If the pellet had been too hard it wouldn’t dissolve properly. If the pellet had been too soft, however, it would have disintegrated in the body. The ratio that we currently use is the best possible pellet for our purposes.

Men’s Hormone Levels

 The male body is resilient and it works efficiently when given the right components. On the cellular level, the hormone testosterone helps the body operate as expected. Low testosterone, or “Low T”, issues include a number of outward symptoms and over time, can be the cause of many physical issues.

Men have an ongoing drop in their testosterone levels from their 20s onwards. As the testosterone drops noticeably in the 40s into the 50s, doctors have started referring to this as “andropause” – rather, the male equivalent to menopause.

Find a Location Today

Cary

115 Kildaire Park Dr Suite 309
Cary, NC 27518

919-977-3231

Charlotte

8832 Blakeney Professional Dr Suite 107, Charlotte, NC 28277

704-980-2107

Southern Pines

125 Murray Hill Rd Suite C Southern Pines, NC 28387

910-377-6650

Wilmington

5725 Oleander Dr.
Unit C-1
Wilmington, NC 28403

910-275-4449

© Optimal Bio | Privacy Policy

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and  Terms of Service apply.   |   Web design by OMS