Balance Your Thyroid with an All-Natural Treatment Plan
Discover thyroid-triggered symptoms and restore your body’s balance
Women are eight times more likely to develop thyroid disorders than men, although thyroid disorders are becoming increasingly common for men as well. A fact that is commonly overlooked by mainstream medical professionals, is that the loss of testosterone and estrogen as we age is intricately connected to thyroid problems. It naturally follows that treating patients with bioidentical hormones goes hand in hand with restoring proper thyroid function.
A condition in which the thyroid gland doesn’t produce enough thyroid hormone. Symptoms include weight gain, constipation, dry skin, sensitivity to cold, and extreme fatigue.
An autoimmune disorder characterized by inflammation of the thyroid gland. Symptoms are usually the same as those for hypothyroidism, although in the early stages, Hashimoto’s patients sometimes experience weight loss, heart palpitations, and panic attacks.
Full Thyroid Treatment Plans
- Initial consultation and ongoing consultation with Dr. Brannon throughout treatment
- Prescriptions for thyroid replacement hormone or other medications the patient may require
- Recommendations for a proper diet to best address the patient’s individual needs
- Comprehensive lab testing to determine the type and severity of the thyroid disorder.
- The best possible supplements for the patient’s condition will be recommended
- Detox information to clean and heal the body from the inside out