It’s Grilling Season
- Fire up the grill until it’s nice and hot, med/high.
- Drizzle olive oil on your sheet pan.
- Cut your sprouts in half and throw them on your oiled pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Next, lay your chicken thighs on the pan, and sprinkle Everything but the Bagel seasoning on the thighs.
- Take your frozen cauliflower gnocchi and toss the contents of the bag in the pan.
- Drizzle again with olive oil.
- Put the sheet pan in your grill, cover, and cook until thighs are done (maybe 30 minutes).
That’s it! Dinner for 4 in one pan! The thighs are juicy. The gnocchi is a nice golden brown. Sprouts are crunchy, not mushy. Serve with a little Parmesan cheese on the side and offer a few different kinds of hot sauce. Of course, this is easy to personalize to your taste. Switch out the veggies, add a few potatoes, use salmon instead of the chicken. Like I said, the possibilities are endless! Get creative!