adrenal fatigue program
Our Adrenal Fatigue Program addresses the concerns of many of our patients that feel run
down, fatigued, and stressed despite their efforts to maintain a healthy, active lifestyle.
What is adrenal fatigue?
Adrenal Fatigue is a syndrome that results when the adrenal glands function below the necessary levels. Start by taking our Adrenal Fatigue questionnaire to see if you could benefit from the program.
Have you experienced any of these symptoms in the last 6 months?
- Do you have difficulty waking up in the morning, hit the snooze button several times?
- Do you NEED coffee or other stimulant to get going in the morning? Do you rely on it to get you through the day?
- Have you experienced weight gain, specifically around your mid-section?
- Do you feel like you get sick easily, contract every cold/flu bug that goes around?
- Do you have difficulty dealing with/managing stress?
- Do you have a lack of interest in sex?
- Do you frequently feel lightheaded if you stand too quickly?
- Do you struggle with brain fog, poor memory or cognitive disfunction?
- Do you feel especially tired in the afternoons between 3pm-5pm?
- Do you feel the need to snack often to maintain a normal blood sugar?
- Do you crave salty foods?
- Do you feel irritable if you go a long time without food?
- Do you have difficulty falling asleep?
- Do you often wake between 2am-4am for no explained reason and cannot fall back asleep?
- Do you feel extremely tired between 7pm-10pm, but get a second wind if you stay up later?
- Do you feel strained after exercise rather than energized?
- Do you take longer to recover from workouts?
- Do you feel anxious? Depressed? Easily irritable or angry?
- Do you suffer from chronic pain? Joint pain?
*NOTE this questionnaire is just a preliminary evaluation, and under no circumstances should it be used for self diagnosis. Please seek advice from a medical professional for any health concerns
Contact our office to schedule an appointment or to learn more.